5 Reasons to Attend Our Monthly Meet the Doulas Events
Every month we host a Meet the Doulas event at a different coffee shop around Cincinnati and N. Kentucky and you're always invited.
These Meet the Doula events are a wonderful opportunity for the community and families to connect with our doula team.
5 Reasons to Attend Our Monthly Meet the Doulas Event
1. Meet our Doulas to see if we are a good fit for your family. While all of our doulas are available for free private consultations, these monthly events provide the opportunity to meet all of our doulas in one place at the same time.
2. Have your questions answered by our experienced doula team.
Our doulas can answer any non-medical questions that you might have.
Common questions include ''How can a doula support my husband or partner?'' ''Do I need a birth plan?'' ''What should I pack in my hospital bag?'' We have years of experience and would love to share it with you.
3. Meet other expecting couples and people interested in doulas, birth and postpartum options.
We hear that it's rare to have people around you who don't turn their head to the side when you mention that you're thinking about hiring a doula or exploring your options around childbirth and postpartum support. Surround yourself with people who truly ''get it.''
4. Continue connecting with our doulas throughout your pregnancy. The more time that we get to spend time with you and you with us, the better. You'll be more comfortable and more able to open (literally and figuratively) during your labor, birth, and postpartum. No time together is wasted time.
5. Learn about local pregnancy, birth, and postpartum resources.
We freely share all of our resources that might be of value to you and and your family. From yoga classes to lactation counselors, and everything in between, we would love to connect you with all of your resources. It's what we doula!
Our next Meet the Doulas event is Sunday, November 9th from 1-3pm at Muse Cafe and we would love to see you there!
Unable to make this event? Feel free to schedule a free, private consultation with any of our doulas on our Contact page or join our private Facebook group to connect with other families and find out when the next Meet the Doulas event will be.
See you soon!
November Natural Birth Class at Mercy West
Every other month, Molly Murray, Cincinnati doula and owner of Cincinnati Birth and Parenting, LLC puts on her Clinical Educator hat and hosts a 4 week natural childbirth series at Mercy West Hospital.
This comprehensive, multiple day class series is essential for expectant couples who desire a low intervention birth without the use of an epidural. Women and their birth partners will gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to have a natural birth. Each class includes focused practice time to learn natural pain relief techniques and comfort measures.
All families, no matter where you plan to deliver, are welcome to attend the class.
Dates: November 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th from 7-9pm
Cost & Registration: Call 95-Mercy for more information
Still looking for your childbirth class but unable to make this series? Visit our Classes page or send an email to email@example.com for more information on private childbirth classes.
Who are we?
Cincinnati Birth and Parenting, LLC was founded by Molly Murray, a birth and postpartum doula and childbirth educator. Through this growing company, Molly connects parents with information, resources, and support while also staying committed to building up fellow professionals and connecting them with the people who need their services most.